Successful Claim Tips
Tips for a Successful Claim
- Seek medical treatment immediately, and follow your doctor’s recommended treatment plan.
- Consult Fullerton Law, P.A. as soon as possible to determine if you need Minnesota legal representation.
- Keep a log of all medical appointments with dates, names of providers, mileage and prescribed treatments.
- Keep a log of all time missed from work, including the reason and which doctor recommended the time off.
- Keep a log of any other out-of-pocket expenses or other losses associated with this accident.
- Keep a detailed diary of how the accident and injuries have affected your everyday life.
- Take good pictures of your vehicle damage and any visible injuries to yourself.
- Keep copies of all correspondence and information received from involved parties.
- Do not sign any documents without first consulting your attorney.
- Notify your attorney immediately, if:
· You are scheduled for a medical exam by an insurance company’s doctor.
· Your insurer denies any of your benefits.
· You receive positive medical tests such as MRI or CT scans.
· You are prescribed surgery.